TUBULAR DAYLIGHTING SYSTEMS
Why Purchase A Tubular Daylighting Device?
- It provides exceptional lighting. The light output is incredible, providing as much light as you would expect from a skylight many times its size.
- It is cost-effective. Tubular Daylighting Devices cost considerably less than other daylighting options, such as windows and skylights, including both product and installation costs.
- Installing it is fast, clean and easy. They require no structural reframing, tunneling, drywalling or painting. A professional can install the product in less than two hours and most Do-It-Yourselfers can finish the project in one day.
- It can go almost anywhere. The compact and flexible design of TDDs allow them to be installed in just about any room, including rooms without direct roof access and smaller spaces where daylighting would usually not be an option.
- It is “Green.” TDDs allow you to switch off electric lights during the day, which provides savings on energy bills and also reduces environmental pollution.
- It is actually good for you. It has been shown in several prominent studies that increasing daily exposure to natural light can enhance mental and physical well-being, boost concentration and energy levels and a variety of other unexpected perks.
Step 1: Choose your system
Daylight control system & Daylight core system
Step 2: Choose your size
Available in 160DS and 290DS
Step 3: Choose your decorative fixture
Available in Round & Square
Brighten Up Accessories
Select your style - Our Solatube Decorative Fixtures enhance the look of any interior with options that range from practical to elegant.
Flashings for all roof types - Fabricated as a single, seamless piece to ensure leak-proof performance, flashing kits are available for all roof types and pitches including corrugated, trim deck, tile and flat.
Control your light -
- Light add on kit - works with any ordinary bulb for night time use
- Ventilation add on kit - combines with the Solatube 160DS to drive out humidity in a single elegant design
- Daylight dimmer - Easily controls the amount of daylight entering the room with the convenience of a switch